Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Invitation

Inviting :
  • Shall we see the film ?
  • Would you come with me ?
  • What if we ask Jannice to join us ?
  • How about doing window shoping this afternoon ?
  • I'd like you to come to dinner.

Accepting :
  • Great ! Let's do it
  • Thank you. I'd like to
  • That's a good idea / What a nice idea !
  • Sure
  • All right

Declining :
  • I'm really sorry about that
  • Sorry, I can't. I have something to do that day
  • Thank you for inviting us, but we have a little business to do
  • That's very kind of you, but unfortunately I will have to miss it
  • I'd like to, but but I have to baby-sit my little brother

Responding :
  • It's a pity
  • That's O.K.
  • Oh, I see. Maybe some other time
  • No problem, really
  • It's all right. But, please

No comments:

Post a Comment